Future Medicinal Chemistry
...the intersection of chemistry, biology and medicine...
Prof Iwao Ojima, State University of New York at Stony Brook, USA
Prof David E Thurston, University of London, UK
This new journal addresses all aspects of medicinal chemistry, from the discovery, design and synthesis of novel bioactive compounds, through to the delivery and targeting of therapeutic agents.
Each monthly issue contains Reviews, Original Research, Commentaries, Interviews, Perspectives, Conference Reports and more.
Principal themes include:
- Drug discovery technologies
- Rational design and synthesis of lead compounds
- Overviews of compounds and compound classes in development
- Therapeutic strategies and emerging targets
- Biological evaluation of compounds
- Drug targeting and delivery
- Molecular interactiona nd recognition studies
- Translational medicine and pharmaogenomics in medicinal chemistry
- Intellectual property issues
- Much more...