...analysis of modern measurement for the new millenium...
Brian Booth, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, USA
Howard Hill, Huntingdon Life Sciences, UK
This new journal provides the busy bioanalyst with a forum for the rapid publication of original research and critical reviews of all the latest relevant and significant developments
Bioanalysis delivers essential information in concise, at-a-glance article formats. Key advances in the field are reported and analyzed by international experts, providing an authoritative but accessible forum for the modern bioanalyst. A regular 'Bioanalytical Challenge' feature provides practical advice and troubleshooting to laboratory based problems from world renowned experts.
Principal themes include:
- Analyte extraction and sample preparation
- Ligand binding assays
- Chromatography and separation sciences
- Method development and validation reports
- Mass spectrometry and other key detection methods
- Data processing and statistics
- New instrumentation and equipment
- Innovative bioanalytical methods
- Regulatory and compliance issues
- Laboratory automation and efficiency
- Much more...