Future Science Group recognizes the importance of a diverse and inclusive culture in the running of a successful and sustainable business. We are dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole workforce. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace.
We have a Diversity & Inclusivity Committee to oversee business–wide activities and enable a more diverse and inclusive workforce to create more diverse thinking across the organization. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
Future Science Group commits:
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are recognized and valued.
- To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying or harassment, and to discipline those that breach this policy.
- To make training, development and progression opportunities available to all staff.
- To encourage anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns so we can apply corrective measures.
- To encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- To regularly review all our employment practices and procedures so that fairness is always maintained.
Future Science Group is a progressive publisher, and as part of that we present a range of diverse opinions in our publications, all of which are subject to vigorous quality checks. In this way, we hope to represent different communities and uphold this message of diversity and inclusivity in the scientific community.
Any enquiries regarding equality, diversity and inclusivity at Future Science Group can be directed to the Diversity & Inclusivity Committee on [email protected].