This business admin role will support the sales and marketing teams and is responsible for following-up on incoming leads, sourcing new potential ads contacts, creating and supporting marketing campaigns for the ads team. To perform various administrative and office support activities for the advertising department, ensuring the organisation runs efficiently, suggesting operational and marketing improvements to senior staff.
– Day-to-day management of e-mail campaigns and incoming enquiries for Advertising Sales, creating list of contacts, creating material, running campaigns and systematic follow-up of leads.
– Creating and updating marketing landing pages for ads campaigns as well as write and schedule organic social media posts to promote marketing activity.
– Tracking and reporting on results of own campaigns. Providing weekly reports to commercial director and passing on ‘hot’ leads to senior team members in a timely manner. Closing new business eventually managing incoming list rental requests.
– Monitoring of client campaigns. Providing bi-weekly reports to ads and editorial team. Monitoring trends of commercial products and updating stats on site and in media packs as needed and providing quarterly updates.
– Support in the logistics of event attendance and marketing materials, uploading contacts and running follow-up campaigns on behalf of more senior members of team.
– Supporting the creation of the ads media pack to ensure they are created in an effective and timely manner.
– With support, devise, create and manage ticket sales for 3DMed Live.
– Perform regular audits of our existing lists to identify gaps in our coverage (geographical, subject/speciality, etc.)
– Ensure compliance with data protection and that best business practice is followed with regards to use and maintenance of data stored.
– Assisting Commercial Director and ads team
You’ll need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
– Attention to detail
– Good organisation skills
– Excellent communicator (spoken and written)
– Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot marketing, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio desirable.