Are you an enthusiastic graduate looking to deliver excellent customer service and support scientific innovation? Could you start your career in client/account and project management to help grow a niche scientific publishing house?
Reporting to the Head of Client Services/Publisher, this role is responsible for delivering successful client projects across our digital products. Working cross-departmentally, you will work with our expert editors and other internal stakeholders to deliver engaging client projects to a high standard, build strong relationships with clients and other external stakeholders, and drive innovation across FSG in our offerings and service.
Client Project Executive
This role, sat within the Client Services team, is crucial in supporting the growth of our digital ad sales and providing a high level of service to our external clients, in projects ranging from infographic development and eBlast production to coordination and marketing of multi-asset, months-long campaigns. You will work primarily with RegMedNet, a leader in the advanced therapies space, to deliver client projects. You will also support the Head of Client Services/Publisher by feeding back on department development in-line with the iterative digital growth strategy.
The key responsibilities of the positions include:
- Project managing, marketing and reporting on client-sponsored projects
- Adhering to best practice and process in management of client projects to ensure client retention and satisfaction
- Developing and applying technical knowledge of service providers and platforms where necessary e.g., Hubspot, Google Analytics etc
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicating clearly and effectively, able to deliver great customer results whilst considering the business needs at all times
- Problem-solving, able to apply your experience and support your team in delivering customer results within their responsibility areas
Key tasks include: project management of paid-for features, coordination of cross-departmental project teams, creating and monitoring campaigns through Hubspot, building and maintaining relationships with key clients, working with the rest of the Client Services team to ensure best practices are followed.
The ideal candidate will have either a life-science degree or experience in life sciences marketing/content production, but relevant experience outside this industry will be considered. Experience in a customer-facing role is preferred, but all candidates should demonstrate a strong attention to detail, excellent organization and computer literacy skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
This position is based in our North London offices, conveniently located close to Finchley Central tube station.
Closing date for applications: 4th July, 2021
Please submit a CV with cover letter explaining your interest in the role and salary expectations to the Publisher, Freya Leask, at [email protected]