We are seeking a self-starter to play an important outward-facing research role at the frontier between FSG and the wider market in which it is situated. The role will focus on bringing in external knowledge, providing key market and competitor intelligence and identifying opportunities for growth and collaboration.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the VP of Research & Innovation on insights from the wider marketplace and research environment
- Operating at the frontier between FSG and where it interacts with its markets
- Conducting market research into the emerging trends and advances in the market
- Building and curating lists of external subject experts and potential FSG contacts across different niches in biomedicine
- Monitoring research advances relevant to FSG journals and digital sites
- Investigating new market and product opportunities that are complementary to FSG’s core capabilities and business objectives
- Identifying new potential partnerships and collaborations for FSG
- Monitoring and scanning the competitive landscape to identify best practice and facilitate knowledge transfer
Applicants should possess a graduate qualification in either a scientific-related or business-related field. The ideal candidate would demonstrate a strong analytical eye and robust research skills.
This position is based in our North London offices, conveniently located close to Finchley Central tube station.