Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. USE OF THE SITE WILL INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE.
This website is owned and operated by Future Medicine Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is located at Unitec House, 2 Albert Place, London N3 1QB, UK. The company registration number is 4059017 and the VAT number GB 833 0029 67. Use of this site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Access to and use of this Website constitutes the user’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date from which the user first uses this Website.
- Future Science Group may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. The user should, therefore, review the Terms and Conditions regularly. Continued use of the Website will be subject to the Terms and Conditions current at the time. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions can be reviewed by clicking on the Terms and Conditions hypertext link located at the bottom of the home page.
- The user will be responsible for obtaining and paying the costs of a suitable Internet connection in order to access the Website and will not use the Website for any illegal purpose or in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Future Science Group server or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
- All intellectual property in the Website and the information and material it contains, including without limitation copyright and trade marks, is owned by or licensed to Future Science Group unless otherwise noted. No right, title or interest in any intellectual property in the Website is transferred or licensed to the user by its use of the Website. The user may download and print extracts from the Website for its personal use. All access to and use of products produced by Future Science Group will be subject to the terms of a separate written agreement.
- Future Science Group is not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linked to or linking to this Website. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at the user’s own risk and Future Science Group shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
- The Website and the content, names, text and images included on it are provided ‘AS IS’. While reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of this website to ensure that the information contained on it is accurate, no warranty or representation of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement is given, nor is any warranty or representation given that there will be no delays, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmitted information.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, no liability is accepted for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage or loss of use, data, business opportunity or profits, whether in an action in contract, negligence or other tortious action, however resulting from the access to and use of the Website and the information and materials contained on it.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of the above jurisdiction will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute which may arise.